The Doctor is In!
She is a warm-hearted yet astute professional. She pushes the UpTurns to think rigorously and provide adequate evidence to support their position. Juleen was born and raised on St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. As a coach, she sees and adapts to diverse cultures in the same room. A cognitive behavioral scientist by training, she is now pursuing Life Coaching and Entrepreneurship. When we’re looking for career ideas in health care, challenging and thought-provoking questions that facilitate self-discovery, or how to develop a professional and winning presentation style, we look to Dr. Christopher!
- Postdoctoral work was completed at the Lombardi Cancer Center at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
- Ph.D., Health Promotion/Health Education from Virginia Tech
- Masters, Experimental and Bio-Psychology from The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- BA, Experimental and Bio-Psychology from The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Inducted into the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society while at Virginia Tech
My partner is a pilot; we travel 99% of the time in the Continental US and Islands via his private plane and I’ve learned far more than I could’ve imagined about aviation.