Living Out Passion
Tasha has a passion for employment. She considers providing career and employment services, which in turn proves equitable to all community members, among her most rewarding career experiences. Tasha has worked with youth and adults in the areas of workforce development and education equity. She loves helping others explore and discover where they belong in the world of work!
- Director of College Success, College Possible, Director of Adult Employment & Training Programs, East Side Neighborhood Services, Owner, The UPS Store
- M.Ed., University of Minnesota
- B.S., University of Minnesota in Human Resources Development
- Certifications & Licensure:
- Minnesota Teaching License
- Global Career Development Facilitator
Tasha loves the theater and can be found at the Guthrie when she has free time. She shares her love for the arts with her three children. Her eldest daughter, Shannon, is an artist and spends her free time drawing animee. Her son, Ian, studies piano and saxophone. And her youngest daughter, Shelby, studies ballet and hopes to follow in Misty Copeland’s footsteps.